Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.

(承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞舞盘旋然后不见。)

Why I have never cadched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...

(为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.)

If you are a tear is my eyes, I will never cry, because I don’t want to lose you.

(如果你是我眼中的一滴眼泪,那我永远都不会哭,因为我怕失去你。)

No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.

(我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.)

Fading is true while flowering is past.(凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去。)

Love is a carefully designed lie.(爱情是一个精心设计的谎言)

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.(距离使两颗心靠得更近。)

Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

(不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。)

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

(在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。)

It is better bo have love and lost than never to have loved at all.

(宁可曾经爱过而失败,也不要从来未曾有过一次爱。)

Love me little, love me long. (爱不贵亲密,而贵长久。)

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.

(没有人值得让你为他/她流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。)

Sometimes you need to look back,otherwise you will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching.

(偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了什么。 )

作者ID: 13755810
2016-03-13
鲜花: 0
鸡蛋: 0
返回主页